CAM MILLING / DRAWING MADE SIMPLE
Note: The circular CAM creation part of this product is now a part of our POWERSTATION PRO/PRO+ software.
Download a Demo of CAMZ
Note: CAMZ is a 16 Bit DOS program, and is NOT compatible with ANY 64 Bit versions of WINDOWS.
For many metalworking shops, CAM milling jobs are rare and pop-up infrequently, However, when CAM jobs do appear, they can prove troublesome and time-consuming for even the most experienced manufacturing engineers.
CAMZ has been developed to quickly and efficiently output NC-tape code for a variety of machine types. Both plate type CAM's (circular and linear) and barrel type cams can be output.
- Selection from several standard CAM motion types, or generate free form motion by interpolating a series of points with linear or circular (arc fitting) interpolation. Standard motion types are: Cycloidal, Harmonic, Modified Trapezoidal, Modified Sine, Uniform Displacement, Constant Acceleration, Double Harmonic, Inverse Double Harmonic, Polynomial and Dwell.
- Variable number of output points generated for each CAM motion.
- Variable CAM/FOLLOWER displacements for each CAM motion. Translating, offset, and swing arm followers.
- Variable cutting depth, clearance plane, and tool diameter.
- Graphically verified in 2 and 3 dimensional views, before the tape codes are generated. Tool diameter, -Z- moves & the exact machined path are displayed.
- The generated tape output may be in decimal point, leading zero, or trailing zero format. The output is simple linear/rapid/circular (G00/G01/G02/G03) moves, for universal application on all modern day CNC controls.The axes of output may be selected as X & Y, X & Rotary, or Y & Rotary. The CAM shape may also be output to a standard DXF file.
- Completely stand alone, does not require any additional programs to operate.